NAPA AUTO PARTS Invites Tampa Community to Race Over for Store Grand Reopening
NAPA AUTO PARTS, the nation’s top brand in the automotive aftermarket, will unveil its newly revamped facility in Tampa with a blowout grand reopening celebration on Sat., July 9 from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The one-day only event will feature family-fun activities and hundreds of NAPA’s most popular items at rock-bottom prices – plus in-store coupons – just in time for summer. Hillsborough County Commissioner Sandra Murman will officiate a ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:00 a.m.
Located at 7718 West Hillsborough Ave., this 11,000 square-foot store has served Tampa for more than 25 years. To accommodate increasing demand for auto parts and supplies among residents in the surrounding communities, the Tampa NAPA store was selected as one of the company’s national priority locations for extensive upgrades. The transformed store offers a clean new look, an expanded product lineup and a significantly enhanced experience for consumers.
For information and sale items, visit http://tampa.napagrandopening.com/.
To highlight the new store, NAPA is making July 9 a fun-filled, family-friendly day complete with a complimentary lunch and activities for all ages, including:
- Free food and drink: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Meet and greet/photo opportunity with Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl XXXVII MVP, Dexter Jackson: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Photos with the Tampa Bay Buccaneer Cheerleaders: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- NAPA AUTO PARTS #24 Chase Elliot Show Car on display: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- WDAE (Sports Radio) – Pat and Aaron Show, Live Remote Broadcast: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- WRUB -Rumba 106.5 FM, Live Remote Broadcast: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- WXTB – 98 ROCK, Live Remote Broadcast: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- WFUS Country 103.5 FM – Live Remote Broadcast: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Kids’ Bounce House and other fun activities
The grand reopening will also support the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund – with a $1 donation by NAPA for every NAPA “We Believe in Heroes Bucket” sold.
“This grand reopening is our way of thanking our loyal customers plus welcoming new patrons from the Tampa area to our store,” said Terry Reelitz, area manager NAPA, Tampa. “We’re inviting the entire community to check out the new facility, enjoy the food and festivities – and stock up on auto supplies at amazingly low prices.”
“We believe customers will come away truly impressed with the new design, our dedicated KNOW HOW service – plus hundreds of new products added to the line-up,” said Domenic Greco, district manager NAPA, Tampa. “We aim to be the people’s top choice for auto supplies and to help our customers keep their vehicles running safely.”