NAPA AUTO PARTS Unveils Fresh New Look for San Bernardino Store Grand Reopening
NAPA AUTO PARTS, the nation’s top brand in the automotive aftermarket, will unveil its newly revamped facility in San Bernardino with a blowout grand reopening celebration on Sat., June 25 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. San Bernardino Mayor Pro Tem John Valdivia will join members of community for the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:00 a.m. The one-day only event will feature family-fun activities and hundreds of NAPA’s most popular items at rock-bottom prices – plus in-store coupons – just in time for summer’s driving needs.
Located at 305 South E Street, the 15,000 square-foot store has served San Bernardino for more than 20 years. To accommodate increasing demand for auto parts and supplies among residents in the surrounding communities, the San Bernardino store was selected by NAPA as one of its national priority locations for extensive upgrades. The transformed store offers a clean new look, an expanded product lineup and a significantly enhanced experience for consumers.
For information and sale items, visit http://sanbernardino.napagrandopening.com.
To commemorate the reopening and highlight the new store, NAPA is making June 25 a fun-filled, family-friendly day complete with a complimentary lunch and activities for all ages, including:
- Free street tacos and drink: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- NAPA basketball or junior football giveaway to the first 500 customers
- Kids’ face painting and petting zoo with an Alpaca: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Meet and greets/photo opportunities with soccer team stars from the Southern California Sports Club (SoCal SC): 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- KRQB – Que Buena 96.1, Live Remote Broadcast: 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- KCAL – 96.7 Rocks, Live Remote Broadcast: 12:00 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- NAPA AutoCare Stock Car on display: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Free battery testing by Eddie’s Auto Care: 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The grand reopening will also support the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund – with a $1 donation by NAPA for every NAPA “We Believe in Heroes Bucket” sold.
“This grand reopening is a way to thank our loyal customers plus welcome many new folks from the whole San Bernardino region,” said Marc Stein, retail business development manager NAPA, San
Bernardino. “We want to invite our neighbors and their families to check out the new store, enjoy the food and festivities – and stock up on auto supplies at amazingly low prices.”
“We believe people visiting our store will come away impressed with the design, our dedicated KNOW HOW service – plus hundreds of new products we’ve added to the line-up,” said Ray Awad, district manager NAPA, San Bernardino. “We want to be the top choice for consumers when it comes to everything they need to keep their vehicles running efficiently and safely.”