It’s not every day that NAPA AUTO PARTS rolls out its lowest prices ever. In fact, it’s for one day only at select Atlanta Area stores. Our One-Day Sale on Saturday, March 12 is your opportunity to save big on the parts, products and tools you need to keep your vehicles running and looking their best.
That includes quality NAPA Synthetic motor oil, specially priced at just $1.99 per quart. Tools and shop products are on sale, too, along with a few select products designed to keep you connected in control while on the go.
Featured tools on sale:
- 64 LED Corded Worklight: Sale Price $29.00 (64% off)
- 20-inch 3-Drawer Friction Toolbox: Sale Price $39.00 (59% off)
- Evercraft 2-1/4 Ton Service Jack: Sale Price $79.00 (60% off)
- NAPA 15/10/3 Amp Electronic 12-Volt Battery Charger: Sale Price $47.99 (50% off)
- ProForce 4-Gallon Air Compressor: Sale Price $99.00 (41% off)
Other deeply discounted sale items:
- DVR Dash Cam: Sale Price $39.99
- Purple Power Cleaner/Degreaser gallon: Sale Price $1.99 (72% off)
- iLive Solar Powered Charger for mobile devices: $14.99 (40% off)
- Firepower Stars and Stripes Welding Helmet: Sale Price $49.99 (58% off)
Four Atlanta-area stores will participate in our One-Day Sale:
- Store #027: 1385 East Cobb Dr., Marietta
Open Saturday 7 am – 6 pm
- Store #050: 94 Cobb Parkway NW, Marietta
Open Saturday 8 am – 7 pm
- Store #089: 1535 Mansell Rd., Alpharetta
Open Saturday 7:30 am – 8 pm
- Store #090: 5420 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Norcross
Open Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
Visit one of these four stores for outstanding savings on these items and more. At NAPA AUTO PARTS, we want to be your go-to source for parts, tools and automotive products. Visit our One-Day Sale to see how we combine affordable prices with our unmatched NAPA Know How.
Offers available for one day only – March 12, 2016 at 5 participating Atlanta Stores. While Supplies last. No rainchecks. Offers are not available on commercial account.
Nick Palermo is a freelance automotive writer and NAPA Know How blogger. Since becoming an auto news and reviews contributor at AutoTrader.com in 2011, he has broadened his coverage of the automotive industry to include topics like new car technology, antiques and classics, DIY maintenance and repair, industry news and motorsports. A committed advocate for automotive media professionals, Nick is a member of the Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association.