Do you have a drawer full of busted tools? Get some payback and a new Dewalt tool at your local NAPA Auto Parts store

Check Out NAPA’s DeWalt Tools Trade-In Program!

This program has expired but you can still check out our entire line of DeWalt tools available at your local NAPA.

about author

Jefferson Bryant

A life-long gearhead, Jefferson Bryant spends more time in the shop than anywhere else. His career began in the car audio industry as a shop manager, eventually working his way into a position at Rockford Fosgate as a product designer. In 2003, he began writing tech articles for magazines, and has been working as an automotive journalist ever since. His work has been featured in Car Craft, Hot Rod, Rod & Custom, Truckin’, Mopar Muscle, and many more. Jefferson has also written 4 books and produced countless videos. Jefferson operates Red Dirt Rodz, his personal garage studio, where all of his magazine articles and tech videos are produced.

related articles

10 Comments

• Pingback

July 16, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Retail Merchandiser Blog

• Joe young

May 18, 2016 at 1:21 PM

So 18v Dewalt drill is not one I can trade in. Mine is wearing out

• Brian Medford

May 18, 2016 at 3:44 PM

You can trade it in, just bring in the drill, charger and battery. The list is tools that you get a credit for, not what they are accepting. They don’t care what brand it is, just that you bring in drill, battery and charger.

• Randy

May 20, 2016 at 6:55 PM

Hello can you trade in any cordless tools or set of tools

• Corey

May 24, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Can you stack multiple drills/ batteries /chargers towards one set? I have 3 sets I’d like to trade in.

• Brian Medford

May 24, 2016 at 2:18 PM

Since you have a special situation the best answer is to take them to your local NAPA store and see what they can do.

• Emilio

May 13, 2017 at 8:01 PM

I have a 14.4v cordless drill. A 12v cordless drill battery chargers complete. Can I trade it for new one . Thankyou

• NAPA Auto Parts

June 9, 2017 at 12:40 PM

Thank you for your comment about the trade-in program, a NAPA Auto Parts representative will be contacting you via email shortly.

• Kevin

June 30, 2017 at 3:05 PM

I just stopped at my local NAPA in Tuscaloosa and they informed me that they are only participating in the tool trade in but would not do the battery kits? The artical above lists $25 for a 2 pack battery kit. I did not see on the flyer “only at participating locations”.

• NAPA Auto Parts

July 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM

Thank you for your comment, a NAPA Auto Parts representative will be contacting you via email shortly.