NAPA AUTO PARTS Invites Tampa Community to Race Over to New Store Opening
NAPA AUTO PARTS, the nation’s top brand in the automotive aftermarket, will unveil its new facility in Tampa with a blowout grand opening celebration on Sat., December 10 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The one-day only event will feature family-fun activities and hundreds of NAPA’s most popular items at rock-bottom prices – plus in-store coupons.
To accommodate increasing demand for auto parts and supplies among residents in the surrounding communities, the Tampa store, located at 8904 Regents Park Dr., was selected as one of the company’s national priority locations. The new 10,000 square foot store offers a clean new look, an expanded product lineup and a significantly enhanced experience for consumers.
NAPA takes pride in giving back to the community and will be participating in the Toys for Tots holiday toy drive during the event. Visitors are welcome to bring in new, unwrapped toys to be donated as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community.
To highlight the new store, NAPA is making December 10 a fun-filled, family-friendly day complete with a complimentary lunch and activities for all ages, including:
- Meet & greet/photo opportunity with Tampa Bay’s Dexter Jackson, Super Bowl XXXVII MVP 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Cheerleaders and Mascot, Captain Fear 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Toys for Tots – holiday drop-off donation
- 98.7 NoRulesRock with Jesse Kage Live Remote Broadcast 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 99.5 QYK with June Knight Live Remote Broadcast 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Florida Hospital “Shoot the puck” for prizes 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Auburndale Alligator Farm Display with exotic animals 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Free food and drink 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Local car show 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Fire Truck and Firefighter photographs 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Face painter 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Lightning ticket giveaways
“We are excited to celebrate this grand opening with the community and can’t wait to show our NAPA fans and customers the new store layout and hundreds of products added to the line-up,” said Michael Conroy, general manager NAPA, Tampa. “We want to invite friends and families to enjoy the food and day-long festivities – and stock up on auto parts at amazingly low prices.”
“Our grand opening is also a way to thank our loyal customers and welcome new faces into the store,” said William Burchardt, district manager, NAPA Tampa. “Our goal is to be the top choice when it comes to auto supplies and keeping our customers’ vehicles running safely and efficiently all year long – especially during the winter.”
NAPA Auto Parts View All
More than 90 years ago, the National Automotive Parts Association ("NAPA") was created to meet America’s growing need for an effective auto parts distribution system. Today, 91% of do-it-yourself customers recognize the NAPA brand name. We have over 6,000 NAPA Auto Parts Stores nationwide serving all 50 states with a unique inventory control system that helps you find the exact part that you need.
Leave a Reply