What Do You Need to #ConquerTheJob?
At NAPA AUTO PARTS, we know you need the right parts and supplies to get your DIY job done right. That’s why we offer an extensive parts inventory, 6,000 stores and our exclusive NAPA Know How to help.
Like you, we’re avid gearheads and wrench-turners, too. So we know high-quality parts aren’t the only key to conquering your DIY project. Serious do-it-yourselfers sometimes need something extra–like a little elbow grease–to get the job done. You won’t find that in any store.
Which of these traits of a competent DIYer helps you #conquerthejob?
- Knowledge – Even if you haven’t done this particular job before, you have relevant experience that will help you conquer the job at hand. If you think you need some extra guidance, you don’t hesitate to ask for help.
- Problem-solving skills – Let’s face it: when it comes to DIY automotive projects, things don’t always go exactly as planned. But ingenuity helps, and few things are as rewarding as working through a frustrating obstacle.
- Patience – Spending a few extra minutes doing things right the first time helps you avoid problems later. Your first swing at a particular job may take a little longer, but you make a habit of sweating the details and working a project step by step.
- Confidence – You can do this. You know it, and we know it. In fact, we’re consistently amazed by our customers’ projects, both large and small.
- Persistence – If you give up before the job’s done, you will never #conquerthejob. Try, try and try again.
Let us know in the comments below which of these traits you think is most important to #ConquerTheJob. We want to hear about your latest project and deliver the high-quality tools, parts and suppliers that do-it-yourselfers depend on.
Nick Palermo View All
Nick Palermo is a freelance automotive writer and NAPA Know How blogger. Since becoming an auto news and reviews contributor at AutoTrader.com in 2011, he has broadened his coverage of the automotive industry to include topics like new car technology, antiques and classics, DIY maintenance and repair, industry news and motorsports. A committed advocate for automotive media professionals, Nick is a member of the Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association.
Leave a Reply